Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hit the road today... cycling, that is! (Gear Check, too)

I was feeling restless so I did a quick safety inspection on my hybrid road bike (short frame mountain/road bike) and put a few miles in today. Ya-hoo!

Not quite as svelte as road racing tires, but these hybrid tires go up to 110 lbs as the recommended pressure - don't you ever get that feeling that something is going to explode?
Love those Bontrager wheel rims... they can sure take a beating! (yeah, I've taken my fair share of spills.)

My Trek 7.5 mountain/road hybrid, short frame bicycle, complete with a Polar CS200 cycling computer and  my trusty Topeak smartphone holder for the GPS function (pictured below).

Overall, a great ride and a nice workout for my knee!

Anyone else get a chance to hit the road today?

No comments:

Post a Comment