Saturday, October 8, 2011

Less than 12 hours away to Long Beach...

Well it's pretty much here - the Long Beach Half and I doubt I'm going to get enough sleep tonight. I'm feeling antsy because I'm not sure how well I'm going to do tomorrow. I don't know why I'm anxious about that - I know I'm going to finish and I know the weather's going to be great. I just want to enjoy myself, y'know?

So here's the Long Beach Convention Center where the Health Expo was at... this is where everyone picked up their race bib number and goodies -



So less than twelve hours away - going to arrive extra early and avoid the stress of traffic. I'm looking forward to this half marathon and maybe by next year, who knows, I might turn it into a full marathon. Until tomorrow, good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment